arrow-right cart chevron-down chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up close menu minus play plus search share user email pinterest facebook instagram snapchat tumblr twitter vimeo youtube subscribe dogecoin dwolla forbrugsforeningen litecoin amazon_payments american_express bitcoin cirrus discover fancy interac jcb master paypal stripe visa diners_club dankort maestro trash

Shopping Cart


by Paul Byrd


Blog

Tiburon Dog Falls Ill to Edible

by Paul Byrd


Tiburon Dog Falls Ill to Edible

by Paul Byrd


Tiburon resident Dana Long was in for a huge surprise when he took his pet Chihuahua, Bentley, to the veterinarian for observation. Long’s curiosity peaked when Bentley’s appetite and demeanor were different than usual. Long assumed that Bentley was overheated, resulting in Bentley’s inability to walk or even respond to his owner.

 

But, upon their visit, Long was informed by Bentley’s vet that his beloved pet was not exactly ill, but was in fact high from the consumption of an edible. 

While this news came as a surprise to Long, he was not surprised that this happened to his pet. As a matter of fact, reports have stated that there has been a rise of incidents involving pets consuming edibles left out in the open.

When Long arrived at the hospital, doctors almost immediately diagnosed Bentley with being high because of the amount of cases they have seen involving pets and edibles.

 

Long assumes that Bentley must have consumed an edible during one of their walks together. Now, he remains even more cautious when taking Bentley for a walk and urges that those who use drugs in the neighborhood become more responsible with them for the sake of the pets living in the community.